Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
XLab Torpedo Kompact Aero Hydration System 500
RRP 383 AED
Save: 147 AED
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
All Inclusive System
- Comes with everything you need – mounting plate, GARMIN-specific computer mount, cage – and XLAB Aqua-Shot water bottle
- Torpedo Kompact 100 comes fully assembled
- No Zip-ties, rubberbands or need to concoct your own mounting solution required – simply click-on-and-Velcro-down
- XLAB SecureClip™ brackets eliminate rattling and shifting. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized we can custom make special oversized clamps. Contact email@example.com
- Megadust™ means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
Data Right Where You Need It
- Designed for easy placement of GARMIN bike computers, GARMIN Forerunner and fēnix watches w/ simple Quarter Turn interface (check Compatibility tab for specifics)
Rear Offset Design
- While bulkier systems limit hand placement and force your hands into limited pockets – The short, compact design (just 145mm/5.7in) clears the aerobars for more, comfortable hand positions
- Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn’t require a significant amount of space from your aerobars
- Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto the aerobars
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.