Xlab Super Wing Bicycle Aero Mounting System
RRP 459 AED
Save: 137 AED
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The most versatile hydration and repair carrier system. The original saddle mounted hydration and repair carrier. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman World Championships than any other competitors combined, Xlab have launched the first of the next generation of Xlab Hydration Carriers. Already endorsed by Michelie Jones, the 2007 Ford Ironman World Champion, this new wing will be on winning race rockets for the next several years. Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the riders back, but instead fill in the turbulence hole behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the riders drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle).
Xlab wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tire levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the Xlab Mini Top Bag which drops vertically and easily into the rear luggage compartment and is secured by the top X-Strap. There are two choices for storing your CO2 cartridges and Nanoflator, or Xlab Speed Chuck on the rear of the Carbon Wing, using the optional hexagonal X-NUT or in the Xlab Mini Top Bag. Tires and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the Carbon Wing inside a saddle bag attached to the mount underneath the carbon wing. With the new Carbon Wing you can use a single bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. These cages have no restrictive protrusion where the bottle enters the cage, instead the bottles are held in place with 4 proprietary X-Grip teeth between the two mounting screws.
- With the new Super Wing you can use a single bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. These cages have no restrictive protrusion where the bottle enters the cage.
- Made from the latest aerospace aluminium alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers.
- This mount has the ability to carry 2 cages (side mounted), a sonic-nut and a tyre/bag.
- Weighs only 85 grams without hardware (Manufacturers claimed).
- Upper and lower strap sets. - Dual mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps.
- Detailed Instructions.
- Size approx 180mm x 50mm.
- Xlab makes you faster ask the Pros!
- One of the key features invented by Xlab is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps.
- One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference.
- Includes: Super Wing and mounting kit.
- Please note: Image for illustration purposes only, it does not include the bottle cages or bag which are available seperately.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.